18 May 2018
Postgraduate MD/MS degree program for Academic Session 2018
On the basis of Entrance Examination held on 12 May 2018 and subsequent counseling the following candidates have been selected for admission in the PG program in the institutions under Kathmandu University as per the attached list (pages 4).
The candidates can deposit the amount mentioned below before 24 May 2018 and must contact at Administration, Basic Medical Sciences, KUSMS, Chaukot, Kavre between 23-24 May 2018, during office hours for their admission with photocopies of necessary documents (SLC- mark sheet and character certificate, I.Sc./10+2- transcript and character certificate, MBBS/BDS - degree, Internship completion certificate, NMC registration certificate, Citizenship certificate, three copies of photographs and Bank voucher).
- Duly filled forms provided by the University along with necessary documents.
- Bank voucher of NRs. 9,90,000/- (NRs. 1,90,000/- for admission + 8,00,000/-First Year Tuition fee) for Clinical Sciences subjects (including Pathology and excluding Forensic Medicine) and NRs. 4,19,000/- (NRs. 162,000/- for admission + 2,57,000/-First Year Tuition fee) for Basic Sciences subjects (Forensic Medicine and excluding Pathology at Nepal Investment Bank Ltd., in the Account KU-SMS - 1, No. 00502050250498.
- The payment of fees will be strictly according to the University rules as follows:
- MD/MS Clinical Sciences (including Pathology and excluding Forensic Medicine) and MDS Program
University fee : NRs. 1,90,000 to university At the time of admission
First Year Tuition fee: NRs. 8,00,000 to university At the time of admission
Second Year Tuition fee: NRs. 650000 to college by the beginning of second year
Third Year Tuition fee: NRs. 610000 to college by the beginning of third year
- MD/MS Basic Sciences (including Forensic Medicine and excluding Pathology)
- University fee : NRs. 162,000 to university At the time of admission
First Year Tuition fee: NRs.2,57,000 to university At the time of admission
Second Year Tuition fee: NRs. 3,24,000 to college by the beginning of second year
Third Year Tuition fee: NRs. 2,60,000 to college by the beginning of third year
- The orientation and Research Methodology biostatistics classes will be conducted from 27 May – 1 June 2018 at Kathmandu University, School of Medical Sciences, Dhulikhel Hospital, Dhulikhel.
- Candidates must report to the concern training site by 3 June 2018.
- The waiting list candidates will be informed after last date of admission of the main candidates.
- Candidates must get the letter of admission, Curriculum/Log Book after admission.
- There will be no refund of admission and tuition fees, once the candidate is admitted.
School of Medical Sciences
Name of the training institutions:
- College of Medical Sciences, Bharatpur (COMS)
- Kathmandu Medical College, Kathmandu (KMC)
- Kathmandu University, School of Medical Sciences, Dhulikhel (KUSMS)
- Lumbini Medical College, Palpa (LMC)
- Manipal College of Medical Sciences, Pokhara (MCOMS)
- Nepalgunj Medical College, Banke (NGMC)
- Nepal Medical College, Kathmandu (NMC)
- Nobel Medical College, Biratnagar (NOBEL)