Certificate Level in Health Sciences - Nursing Program August, 2017
On the basis of Entrance Examination held on 29 July 2017 and subsequent interview the following candidates have been selected for admission to the Certificate Level in Health Sciences - Nursing program- 2017 August batch.
Selected candidates are required to take admission by 13 August 2017.
Selected candidate will take admission as follows:
- Submit the duly filled forms provided by the university.
- Deposit the required amount in the bank and submit the bank receipt to the Account Section, School of Medical Sciences, Dhulikhel Hospital, Dhulikhel.
Amount required at the time of admission is NRs. 1,90,000/-
- Nepal Investment Bank Ltd., Banepa in KU-SMS Account Number 00505030017934 (It can also be deposited in any other branches of Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. in the same Account No.)
3. Provide photo-copies of Mark-Sheet, Transcript, Character Certificate of SLC and Citizenship certificate.
4. Provide recent three passport size photos.
5. Form Submission date & time:
8 August 2017 to 13 August 2017
11.00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
6. Candidates failing to take admission by 13 August 2017 shall forfeit their chance to admission. Remaining vacant seats shall be allocated to the candidates in order of the merit according to the waiting list.
7. Orientation will be held on 15 August 2017 at 11:00 AM in DMI Building, Dhulikhel Hospital, Dhulikhel.
School of Medical Sciences