ReSULT OF FIRST Counseling for MBBS/BDS Program 2017
On the basis of First Counseling held on 20-23 September 2017 for MBBS/BDS Program, the following candidates from Merit Serial Number 1 to 800 of Entrance Test for MBBS/BDS Program 2017 held on 16th September 2017 have been admitted on merit basis in respective program and colleges.
All the admitted candidates MUST report at the concerned colleges by 9 October 2017 to complete admission process.
Candidates who have been selected for KUSMS, Dhulikhel campus must follow instructions below to complete admission process:
- Deposit the required amount in the bank and submit the bank receipt along with the admission form to the Account Section, School of Medical Sciences, Dhulikhel Hospital, Dhulikhel.
Amount required at the time of admission: NRs. 21, 04,000 (for MBBS Program) and 10, 99,000 (For BDS Program) including one year hostel fee.
- Nepal Investment Bank Ltd., Banepa in KU-SMS Saving A/C 00505030017934
(It can also be deposited in any other branches of Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. in the same Account No.)
- Provide photo-copies of Mark-Sheet, Transcript, Character Certificate (SLC & 10+2 or equivalent), Citizenship certificate and three recent passport size photos.
School of Medical Sciences
Note: The result of second counseling will be notified later.
- Concerned Institutions are required to check all the relevant documents to ensure that the candidate meets all the requirements before forwarding the documents for registration with the University.
- Admission of the candidate will be automatically cancelled if it does not meet the requirements of the University, even though the candidate may have successfully completed Entrance Examination-2017 and/or obtained admission in the institution.