Bachelor in Nursing Science (BNS) and Bachelor of Midwifery (B.Mid) Program
2018 August Session
On the basis of the merit of 70% of entrance test and 30% of PCL nursing total marks, the following candidates who have submitted counseling form according to notice published on 15 July 2018, are selected for admission in Bachelor in Nursing Science (BNS)/ Bachelor in Midwifery (B.Mid.) program 2018 at Kathmandu University, School of Medical Sciences, Dhulikhel Hospital , Dhulikhel
Selected candidates are required to take admission by 27 July 2018.
Selected candidate will take admission as follows:
- Submit the duly filled forms provided by the university.
- Deposit the required amount in the bank and submit the bank receipt to the Account Section, School of Medical Sciences, Dhulikhel Hospital, Dhulikhel.
Amount required at the time of admission is NRs. 1,66,300/-
- Nepal Investment Bank Ltd., Banepa in KU-SMS Saving A/C 00505030017934
(It can also be deposited in any other branches of Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. in the same Account No.)
- Provide photo-copies of Mark-Sheet, Transcript, Character Certificate of SLC and Certificate Level in Nursing and Citizenship certificate.
- Provide recent three passport size photos.
- Orientation will be held on Wednesday 1, August 2018 at Kathmandu University, School of Medical Sciences, Dhulikhel Hospital, Dhulikhel at 11 a.m.
School of Medical Sciences