10 August 2019
Entrance Examination Result of Bachelor in Nursing Science (BNS)/ Bachelor in Midwifery (B.Mid.) program 2019
The following candidates, who are successful in the Entrance Examinations of Bachelor in Nursing Science (BNS)/ Bachelor in Midwifery (B.Mid.) program 2019 held on August 10, 2019, are hereby informed to get admission in the respective program in any one of the following institutions under the Kathmandu University for the Academic year 2019.
Institutions BNS Program B.Mid.Program
KU, School of Medical Sciences,
Dhlikhel Hospital, Dhulikhel 30 10
Nobel Medical College, Biratnagar 30 -
Kathmandu Medical College, Sinamangal 16 -
(subject to approval from Nepal Nursing Council)
- Admission Procedure in all the colleges will be as follows:
• Date of application submission by successful candidates for counseling in the concerned college starts from 11th to 14th August 2019 with the copies of required documents (Mark sheet of SLC, I.Sc./10+2 transcript, Nepal Nursing Council registration and Citizenship certificate).
• The concerned institution should counsel and admit students on the basis of merit score obtained in Entrance Examination 2019.
School of Medical Sciences
1. Colleges should complete admission by 20 August 2019 and classes must be started by 25 August 2019.
2. Concerned Institutions are required to check all the relevant documents to ensure that the candidate meets all the requirements before forwarding the documents for registration in the University.
3. Admission of the candidate will be automatically cancelled if it does not meet the requirements of the University even though the candidate may have passed Entrance Examination-2019 and/or obtained admission in the institution.