Admission Notice- second matching Paying Category Undergraduate Program- MBBS , BDS, BPT, B.Sc. Nursing, BNS, B.Mid, B.Sc. MIT & B.SC. Lab Med. for Academic Session 2023
Admission Notice- Second matching Paying Category
Undergraduate Program- MBBS , BDS, BPT, B.Sc. Nursing, BNS, B.Mid, B.Sc. MIT & B.SC. Lab Med. for Academic Session 2023
All the candidates who have successfully completed the selection process by the Medical Education Commission (MEC) and selected according to notice published on 2nd June 2023 (19 Jestha 2080) for Kathmandu University and its Affiliated colleges according to rules of MEC are hereby informed as follows:
- Admission process will be completed physically.
- All the selected candidates are informed to submit the online admission form available at www.kusms.edu.np to proceed the admission.
- Candidates will get a confirmation email after successfully submission of online admission form.
- Candidates must visit Dean Office, KUSMS, Dhulikhel (Dhulikhel Hospital) along with the hard (Printed) copy of online submitted admission form along with the listed documents mentioned below within 7 th June2023 (24th Jestha, 2080) from 10:00AM to 3:00 PM daily for confirmation of admission.
List of required documents (photocopy)
1. Online Admission form (printed)
2. Admit card
3. SLC Marksheet
4. SLC Character Certificate
5. +2 Transcript
6. +2 Character Certificate
- Candidates must collect admission confirmation page to complete the admission process during submission of printed form from the office of the Dean, KUSMS, Dhulikhel Hospital.
- Bank voucher of the first installment fees must be deposited at
Nepal Megha Investment Bank Ltd. in the Account KU-SMS-1, No. 00502050250498 , Branch : Banepa as follows:
|S.no.||Program||Total Fee NRs. for Nepalese||Paying Category NRs. at time of admission|
|1||MBBS *(Inside Kathmandu valley)||41,68,090/-||13,89,363 /-|
|**(Outside Kathmandu valley)||45,95,720/-||15,31,907/-|
|4||B.Sc. Nursing||10,36 000/-||3,45,333/-|
|8||B.Sc. Lab Med||7,77,000/-||2,59,000/-|
*Colleges inside valley- KDC , KMC, KUSMS & NMC
**Colleges outside Valley- BMC, COMS, LMC,MCOMS, NGMC ,NOMC & SMH
- Classes of the program will be commenced on 15 June 2023 (32 Jestha 2080).
1. Candidates selected for B.Pharm. are informed to contact at the Office of the Dean, School of Science, Central Campus, Dhulikhel.