Admission Notice Undergraduate Program- MBBS , BDS, BPT, B.Sc. Nursing, BNS, B.Mid, B.Sc. MIT & B.SC. Lab Med. for Academic Session 2021
All the candidates who have successfully passed the entrance examination taken by Medical Education Commission (MEC) and subsequence completed matching process for Kathmandu University and its affiliated /Extended colleges according to rules of MEC are hereby informed as follows:
- Admission process will be completed by Online. All the selected candidates are informed to fill online admission form available at www.kusms.edu.np by 24 October 2021, 5 :00 PM . Candidates will get a confirmation email after successfully submission of online admission form.
- Candidate will get a admission confirmation slip by 24 hour after online form submission.
- Bank voucher of the first installment fees must be deposited at
Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. in the Account KU-SMS-1, No. 00502050250498 for (Nepali, Paying Category) and
Nepal SBI Bank Ltd. in the Account Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences, No. 24225240200112, Banepa Branch , SWIFT Code: NSBINPKA for (Foreign ) as follows:
|S.no.||Program||Total Fee NRs.for Nepalese||Paying Category (NRs.) at time of admission||Tota fee for Foreign Category (1/3 of total in admission)||Scholarship Category|
|1||MBBS *(Inside Kathmandu valley)||40,23,250/-||13,41,083/-||USD 75000 (within SAARC country)||At colleges as decided by MEC.|
|**(OutsideKathmandu valley)||44,36,025/-||14,78,675/-||USD 90,000 (Other than SAARC country)|
|8||B.Sc. Lab Med||10,00,000/-||2,50,000/-|
*Colleges inside valley- KDC , KMC, KUSMS & NMC
**Colleges outside Valley- BMC,COMS,LMC,MCOMS, NGMC ,NOMC & SMH
Candidates who are selected in Foreign and Scholarship category according to result published by Medical Education Commission dated: 2078/06/25
For other category; date will be notified after result publish by MEC.
1. All the colleges are informed to collect required documents as mentioned in the admission notice published by Medical Education Commission(MEC) dated: 2078.06.1
2. Admitted Candidate are informed to report at the concern college on 1 Mangshir, 2078 (17 November, 2021 along with confirmation slip issued by KUSMS, Dean’s office.
3. Candidates selected for B.Pharm are informed to contact at the Office of the Dean, School of Science,
Central Campus, Dhulikhel.
(Must Login with Google Account)