Admission Notice Undergraduate Program- MBBS , BDS, BPT, B.Sc. Nursing, BNS, B.Mid, B.Sc. MIT & B.SC. Lab Med. Third List (Paying Category) for Academic Session 2022
Undergraduate Program- MBBS , BDS, BPT, B.Sc. Nursing, BNS, B.Mid, B.Sc. MIT & B.SC. Lab Med. Third List (Paying Category) for Academic Session 2022
All the candidates who have successfully passed the entrance examination taken by Medical Education Commission (MEC) and subsequence completed matching process (Paying Category) for Kathmandu University and its affiliated /Extended colleges according to rules of MEC are hereby informed as follows:
- Admission process will be completed by Online. All the selected candidates are informed to fill online admission form available at www.kusms.edu.np by 17 Bhadra 2079 (2 September 2022) Candidates will receive a confirmation email after successfully submission of online admission form.
- Candidate will get a admission confirmation slip by 48 hour after online form submission.
- Bank voucher of the first installment fees must be deposited at Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. in the Account KU-SMS-1, No. 00502050250498, Banepa Branch as follows:
NRs. for Nepalese
|Paying Category NRs. at time of admission|
*(Inside Kathmandu valley)
|**(Outside Kathmandu valley)||45,95,720/-||15,31,907/-|
|4.||B.Sc. Nursing||10,36 000/-||3,45,333/-|
|8.||B.Sc. Lab Med||7,77,000/-||2,59,000/-|
*Colleges inside valley- KDC , KMC, KUSMS & NMC
**Colleges outside Valley- BMC,COMS,DMC,LMC,MCOMS, NGMC ,NOMC & SMH
Candidates who are selected in third paying category according to result published by Medical Education Commission dated: 2079/05/14 are informed to complete admission by 2079/5/17 by 2:00 p.m.
1. All the colleges are informed to collect required documents as mentioned in the admission notice published by Medical Education Commission (MEC) dated: 2079.04.21
2. In reference to the notice published by MEC dated 22 Ashadh 2079 admitted candidates are informed to report at the concern college on 19 Bhadra, 2079(4 September, 2022) along with admission confirmation page.
3. Candidates selected for B.Pharm. are informed to contact at the Office of the Dean, School of Science, Central Campus, Dhulikhel.