DM/ M.Ch program
KUSMS is running following subjects in DM/ M.Ch program at Kathmandu University and its affiliated colleges as constitute program.
- DM- Cardiology
- DM- Nephrology
- DM Pulmonary Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- DM Perioperative Critical Care
- DM Neonatology
- MCh CTVS -Cardio vascular Thoracic Vascular Surgery
- MCh- GI Surgery
- MCh Urology
- Candidates must have passed Postgraduate Program or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Fully registered with the Medical Council for the medical graduates.
Entrance Test for DM/ M.cH program will be conducted by the Medical Education Commission (MEC), Government of Nepal and selection will be done as per MEC guidelines by MEC.
At time of Admission: NRs 8,63,333 /-
Second Year: NRs 8,63,333 /-
Third Year: NRs 8,63,333 /-
Total Fee: NRs 25,90,000 /-