DM/ M.Ch program
KUSMS is running following subjects in DM/ M.Ch program at Kathmandu University and its affiliated colleges as constitute program.
- DM- Cardiology
- DM- Nephrology
- DM Pulmonary Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- DM Perioperative Critical Care
- DM Neonatology
- MCh CTVS -Cardio vascular Thoracic Vascular Surgery
- MCh- GI Surgery
- MCh Urology
- Candidates must have passed Postgraduate Program or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Fully registered with the Medical Council for the medical graduates.
Entrance Test for MBBS will be conducted by the Medical Education Commission (MEC), Government of Nepal and selection will be done as per MEC guidelines by MEC.
At time of Admission: NRs 8,63,333 /-
Second Year: NRs 8,63,333 /-
Third Year: NRs 8,63,333 /-
Total Fee: NRs 25,90,000 /-