BACHELOR IN DENTAL SCIENCE (BDS)
Seats : 50
Information for BDS program
Five and half years
• Pre-clinical and para- clinical: Two years
• Clinical: Two and half years
• Internship: One year of compulsory Rotating Residential
• Schedule of internship followed by the a medical institution: Internship scheme according to Nepal Medical Guidelines & routine attached
• Monitoring and evaluation of mechanism of performance of Intern: Departmental assessment of all interns where they will be posted
• Alternative internship plan for students infected with chronic infections: Up till now, such type of condition not aroused
Completed 10+2 years of education or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as main subjects and having secured not less than 50% marks in the subjects mentioned above put together and an overall aggregate of 50%.
Completed Bachelor of Science Degree, recognized by the University, with one of the following subjects viz. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and at least one other prescribed science subject of study up to the ancillary level and having scored not less than an overall aggregate of 50% marks, provided that such candidate shall have passed the earlier qualifying examination (10+2 or an equivalent examination) with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Completed requisite course equivalent to I. Sc. (Biological Group) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and
English, as main subjects after Certificate Level in Health Sciences from Dhulikhel Medical Institute,
Kathmandu University and having secured not less than 50% marks in the subjects mentioned above put together and an overall aggregate of 50%.
Entrance Test for BDS will be conducted by the Medical Education Commission (MEC), Government of Nepal and selection will be done as per MEC guidelines by MEC.
a. KUSMS Dhulikhel:
- At Admission: NRs. 6,97,430/-
- Beginning of 2nd Year: NRs. 6,97,430/-
- Beginning of 3rd Year: NRs. 6,97,430/-
- Total Tuition Fee: NRs. 20,92,290/-