Instructions to Submit Application for Approval of Research Proposal, KUSMS
• Download the application form from www.kusms.edu.np OR www.dhulikhelhospital.org
• Fill the form completely. Please note that uncompleted form will not be processed further.
• Please deposit the appropriate IRC fee (please see below for details) in the following account:
|Bank Name :||Nepal Investment Bank Limited, Nepal|
• Submit fully completed application form along with the required documents (listed below) and bank deposit voucher to the IRC Office at Dhulikhel Hospital, Kathmandu University Hospital. Any application form without the proper documents will not be processed further.
• It is also mandatory to submit the proposal electronically to email@example.com with the scanned copy of the required documents.
Administrative fee details (Non refundable):
|For Faculties of Kathmandu University||NRs. 500.00|
|Student from other institutes||NRs. 500.00|
|PhD proposal (Kathmandu University)||NRs. 2,000.00|
|PhD proposal other than Kathmandu University||NRs. 5,000.00|
|Foreign Faculty/student||US$ 100 or equivalent Nepalese currency|
|Any research proposal with foreign collaboration||US$ 100 or equivalent Nepalese currency|
|PhD proposal with foreign collaboration||US$ 100 or equivalent Nepalese currency|
For expedite process (Non refundable):
|For Faculties of Kathmandu University||NRs. 1,000.00|
|Student from other institutes||NRs. 1,000.00|
|PhD proposal with no foreign collaboration||NRs. 4,000.00|
|PhD proposal other than Kathmandu University||NRs. 10,000.00|
|Foreign Faculty/Student||US$ 200 or equivalent Nepalese currency|
|Any research proposal with foreign collaboration||US$ 200 or equivalent Nepalese currency|
|PhD proposal with foreign collaboration||US$ 200 or equivalent Nepalese currency|
List of required documents:
• Personal covering letter addressing to Chairperson of IRC, KUSMS
• Fully completed IRC application form (Please AVOID printing in the both side of page)
• Properly written Consent form in both English and Nepali language wherever necessary
• Fully completed Acceptance of General Conditions and Declaration form
• Brief CV of Principal Investigator (not more than TWO pages)
• Letter of support from Head or In-charge of the concerned department in which the proposed study is being conducted
• Letter of support from the head of the institute if, research study is being conducted with the collaborators from outside the institution including foreign collaborators
• A copy of Ethical clearance letter from the respective institution if, acquired from other institution.