KUSMS is running following subjects in MD/MS program at Kathmandu University and its affiliated colleges as constitute program.
MD/MS (Clinical Science including Pathology)
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Radio Diagnosis
MD/MS (Basic Medical Sciences and Forensic Medicine)
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- MBBS or equivalent degree in modern medicine form an institution recognized by Kathmandu University and one year of clinical experience after obtaining Nepal Medical Council Registration.
- Registration with Nepal Medical Council.
- MBBS or equivalent degree in modern medicine from an instiution recognized by Kahtmandu University .
- For the subject of Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology and Physiology, candidates who have completed bridge course after BDS can also apply.
- Registration with Medical Council.
The selection of the candidate will be done on the merit basis of entrance examination followed by counseling.
a. Clinial Sciences (excluding Forensic Medicine):
- University fee: NRs. 1,90,000/- (to University at the time of admission)
- First Year Tuition fee: NRs. 8,00,000/- (to University at the time of admission)
- Second Year Tuition fee: NRs. 6,50,000/- (by the beginning of second year)
- Third Year Tuition fee: NRs. 6,10,000/- (by the beginning of third year)
- Total Tuition Fee: NRs. 22,50,000/-
b. Basic Sciences (including Pathology):
University fee: NRs. 1,62,000/- (to University at the time of admission)
First Year Tuition fee: NRs. 2,57,000/- (to University at the time of admission)
Second Year Tuition fee: NRs. 3,24,000/- (by the beginning of second year)
Third Year Tuition fee: NRs. 2,60,000/- (by the beginning of third year)
Total Tuition Fee: NRs. 10,03,000/-
Hostel Fee : NRs. 3,500 per month (Only residential)