Seats : 100
Information for mbbs program
Five and half years
• Pre-clinical: Two years
• Clinical: Two and half years
• Internship: One year of compulsory Rotating Residential
Completed 10+2 years of education or equivalent with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and not less than 50% of marks in each subjects of Physics, Chemistry and, Biology (PCB).
Entrance Test for MBBS will be conducted by the Medical Education Commission (MEC), Government of Nepal and selection will be done as per MEC guidelines by MEC.
- 1st Year : NRs. 13,89,363/-
- 2nd Year : NRs. 13,89,363/-
- 3rd Year: NRs. 13,89,363/-
- Total Tuition Fee: NRs. 41,68,090/-