BACHELOR IN NURSING SCIENCE (BNS)
Seats : 30
The Bachelor in Nursing Science (BNS) program intends to develop competent nurses who are able to utilize evidence-based scientific knowledge and will ensure that they are well prepared to practice safely and effectively. This course is specifically designed to provide students with a broad set of skills that encompass the disciplines of nursing. Graduate nurses will be prized for their skills in critical thinking, leadership, case management, health promotion and for their ability to practice across a variety of inpatient and outpatient settings.
The program duration will be of 4 academic years.
- Successfully completed 3 years proficiency certificate level of nursing (PCL) from a recognized institution and should have secured an aggregate of 50% or more marks.
- Should have minimum of one years of work experience after successful completion of the proficiency certificate level nursing course.
- Physically and mentally fit
- Entrance Test for MBBS will be conducted by the Medical Education Commission (MEC), Government of Nepal and selection will be done as per MEC guidelines by MEC.
- At Admission: NRs. 1,72,667/-
- Beginning of 2nd Year: NRs. 1,72,667/-
- Beginning of 3rd Year: NRs. 1,72,667/-
- Total Fee: NRs. 5,18,000/-