All the candidates who have successfully passed the entrance examination dated 2-4 Poush 2079 (17-19 Dec. 2022)and selected for admission according to notice published on 9 Chaitra 2079 (23 March 2023) by Medical Education Commission (MEC) under Nepali Open Category of Postgraduate Program for Kathmandu University and its affiliated /Extended colleges according to rules of MEC are hereby informed as follows:
- Admission process will be completed by Online. Selected candidates are informed to fill and submit the online admission form available at www.kusms.edu.np by 16 th Chaitra, 2079 (30th March, 2023 ) before 2:00 pm . Candidates will receive a confirmation email after successfully submission of online admission form.
- Candidate will be able to print admission confirmation page from their own MEC portal within 48 hrs. of online form submission. The admission confirmation document is mandatory to get registered in the university; therefore candidate must print and save it safely.
- Bank voucher of the first installment fees deposited at Nepal Investment Megha Bank Ltd. , Banepa Branch, in the Account KU-SMS-1, No. 00502050250498 as follows:
- MD/MS/ MDS Clinical Sciences Subjects (including pathology) – NRs. 7,93,920/ –
- MD/MS Basic Sciences (Including Forensic Medicine) – NRs. 3,61,957/
- MDS – NRs. 7,93,920/ –
- M.Sc. Nursing and M.Sc. in Public Health Program – NRs.4,60,115 /-
- Master in Physiotherapy (MPT) – NRs.4,60,115 /-
- M.Sc. Medical Microbiology – NRs. 2,52,610/-
- M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry – NRs. 2,52,610/-
There will be no provision of refund once the candidate deposit the amount to proceed admission in their respective program.
Admitted students must report to their concerned colleges by 10th Baishakh 2080 (23rd April 2023)
(Must Login with Google Account)