In connection to the notice published by Ministry of Education Commission (MEC) regarding wrap up matching dated 2078/2/6 ; candidates who have been selected for admission in MD/MS program at Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences and its affiliated colleges as per rules of MEC are hereby informed to fill up the admission form between 16th to 19th Jestha , 2078 at www.kusms.edu.np. Candidates must present physically at the office of the Dean, KUSMS, Dhulikhel Hospital, Dhulikhel to complete the admission procedure with the following documents:
- Admission form (duly filled online admission form)
- Photocopies of all necessary documents (SLC Mark sheet and character certificate, I.SC /10+2 transcript and character certificates and citizenship certificate)
- Three copies of photograph
- Original migration certificate
- Bank voucher of the first installment fees deposited at Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. in the Account KU-SMS-1, No. 00502050250498 as follows:
- MD/MS (including pathology) – NRs. 7,66,334/-
- MD/MS Basic Sciences (Including Forensic Medicine) – NRs. 3,49,379/-
Candidates are informed to present physically at the office of the Dean, KUSMS, Dhulikhel Hospital, Dhulikhel between 16 to 20 Jestha 2078 only during office hour. Candidates must bring copy of Bank Voucher and printed copy of dully filled online admission form .
1. Candidates must get the letter of admission, Curriculum / Log Book after admission.
2. There will be no refund of admission and tuition fees, once the candidate is admitted.