Postgraduate Program- MDS, MD/MS, M.Sc. Nursing and M.Sc. Public Health
for Academic Session 2020/21
All the candidates who have successfully passed the Post Graduated Common entrance examination 2020 taken by Medical Education Commission (MEC) and subsequent completed matching process for admission into Kathmandu University and its affiliated colleges according to rules of MEC are hereby informed to present physically at the office of the Dean, KUSMS, Dhulikhel Hospital, Dhulikhel for admissionwith the following documents:
- Photocopies of all necessary documents (SLC Mark sheet and character certificate, I.SC /10+2 transcript and character certificates and citizenship certificate)
- Three copies of photograph
- Original migration certificate
- Bank voucher of the first installment fees deposited at Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. in the Account KU-SMS-1, No. 00502050250498 as follows:
a) MD/MS & MDS Clinical Sciences Subjects (including pathology) – NRs. 7,66,334/-
b) MD/MS Basic Sciences (Including Forensic Medicine)& MDS Basic Subjects – NRs. 349379/-
c) M.Sc. Nursing and M.Sc. in Public Health Program – NRs. 4,44,125/-
The fees details of course complete is available at www.kusms.edu.np
Contact date for admission process will be uploaded at www.kusms.edu.np for different category after publication of result from MEC.
Candidates who are selected in Government category are informed to present physically at the office of the Dean, KUSMS, Dhulikhel Hospital, Dhulikhel between 7-8 February 2021 only. For other category; date will be notified after result publish by MEC.
1. The orientation and Research Methodology biostatistics classes will be conducted from 14-19 March 2021 at Kathmandu University , School of Medical Sciences, Dhulikhel Hospital , Dhulikhel.
2. Candidate must report to the concern training site by 25 March 2021.
3. Candidates must get the letter of admission, Curriculum / Log Book after admission.
4. There will be no refund of admission and tuition fees, once the candidate is admitted.
5. Admission in M. Pharm of Kathmandu University are informed to contact at the Office of the Dean, School of Science, Central Campus complex, Dhulikhel.