14 December, 2021
Undergraduate Program- MBBS, BDS, BNS Warpup Third List (Paying Category) for Academic Session 2021
All the candidates who have successfully passed the entrance examination taken by Medical Education Commission (MEC) and subsequence completed matching process (Paying Category) for Kathmandu University and its affiliated /Extended colleges according to rules of MEC are hereby informed as follows:
- Admission process will be completed by Online. All the selected candidates are informed to fill and submit the online admission form available at www.kusms.edu.np by 6 Poush 2078 (21 December 2021 2:00 PM) Candidates will receive a confirmation email after successfully submission of online admission form.
- Candidate will receive admission confirmation slip within 2 days after successfully submission of online form.
- Bank voucher of the first installment fees must be deposited at Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. in the Account KU-SMS-1, No. 00502050250498
|S.no.||Program||Total Fee NRs.||Paying Category (NRs.) at time of admission|
|1||MBBS *(Inside Kathmandu valley)||40,23,250/-||13,41,083/-|
|**(Outside Kathmandu valley)||44,36,025/-||14,78,675/-|
|8||B.Sc. Lab Med||7,50,000/-||2,50,000/-|
*Colleges inside valley- KDC , KMC, KUSMS & NMC
**Colleges outside Valley- BMC,COMS,LMC,MCOMS, NGMC ,NOMC & SMH
1. All the colleges are informed to collect required documents as mentioned in the admission notice published by Medical Education Commission(MEC) dated: 2078.06.1
2. All the Colleges and Admitted Students are informed that the date of college reporting/class start has been rescheduled by MEC notice dated 25 Kartik, 2078(11 November 2021) for 19 Mangshir, 2078 (5 December, 2021) which was previously declared as 1 Mangshir 2078 (17November 2021) as per KU notice published on 5 October 2021.
3. Candidates selected for B.Pharm program are informed to contact at the Office of the Dean, School of Science Central Campus, Dhulikhel.
Apply Online (Must Login with Google Account)