9 May , 2022
Admission Notice (Wrap-up)
Postgraduate Program- MD/MS/MDS, M.Sc. Nursing and M.Sc. Public Health
for Academic Session 2021
All the candidates who have successfully passed the entrance examination taken by Medical Education Commission (MEC) and subsequently completed matching process under Nepali Open Category of Postgraduate Program for Kathmandu University and its affiliated /Extended colleges according to rules of MEC are hereby informed as follows:
- Admission process will be completed by Online. Selected candidates are informed to fill and submit the online admission form available at www.kusms.edu.np by 20thMay, 2022 (6th Jestha, 2079) before 2:00 pm . Candidates will receive a confirmation email after successfully submission of online admission form.
- Candidate will be able to print admission confirmation page from their own MEC portal within 48 hrs. of online form submission.
- Bank voucher of the first installment fees deposited at Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. in the Account KU-SMS-1, No. 00502050250498 as follows:
- MD/MS/ MDS Clinical Sciences Subjects (including pathology) – NRs. 7,66,334/-
- MD/MS Basic Sciences (Including Forensic Medicine)& MDS Basic Sciences Subjects – NRs. 349379/-
- M.Sc. Nursing and M.Sc. in Public Health Program – NRs. 4,44,125/-
- There will be no refund of admission and tuition fees, once the candidate is admitted
- Admitted students must report to their concerned colleges immidiately after the completion of admission.
Must login with google account