BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY (BPT)
Seats : 40
To produce graduates who have the ability to solve problems and make decisions, have good communication skills and who have an in depth knowledge of the science and practice of physiotherapy, enabling them to practice safely, effectively and efficiently in a variety of clinical and community settings.Their practice will be patient centred and will include the promotion of health and well-being and the prevention of injury.
The primary objective of physiotherapy education is to prepare a trained health care professional within the country to meet Nepal’s demand for qualified physiotherapy services.The graduates will have the opportunity to study further internationally in physiotherapy at masters and PhD level, as well as in related fields, such field as anatomy or kinesiology.
Information for bachelor of physiotherapy (BPT)
The program duration will be of 4 academic years
The Candidate must have:
- Completed 10+2 year of education or equivalent qualification with Minimum 2.4 GPA in aggregate and minimum C+ in Physics, Chemistry and Biology separately and minimum C in other subjects
Completed 10+2 year of education or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and should have secured an aggregate of 50% or more marks in the subjects mentioned above put together and aggregate of 50% overall. (Non grading system)
- Results of the entrance examination conducted by University,
- The entrance examination will consist of 100 multiple choice questions (1 mark per question). The duration of the examination will be 2 hours and the pass mark is 50%.
a. KUSMS Dhulikhel:
- At Admission: NRs. 511,000/-
- Beginning of 2nd Year: NRs. 192,000/-
- Beginning of 3nd Year: NRs. 198,000/-
- Beginning of 4th Year: NRs. 204,000/-
- Total Fee: NRs. 1,105,000/-
Hostel Fee : NRs. 3000 per month (Only residential)
b. Affiliated Colleges:
Candidates should contact the concerned colleges for Tuition and other fees.